Easy reading is damn hard writing.
— Nathaniel Hawthorne
I work hard and I enjoy what I do. Life is good.
This portfolio contains a sample of my work. As such, it reflects both my personal and professional pursuits over the years.
Hope you find something of interest. Want to discuss a guest writing opportunity? Send me an email.
Best articles by topic
My blog offers 150+ articles and counting on the topics of personal growth, productivity, and creativity.
- Listening to Sophie (2008)
- Everyday Rules (2013)
- The Awsome Adventures of Olle and Lou (2019)
- The Inner Scorecard (2019)
Courses & training
- Compete Against Yourself newsletter
- Smarter Growth 101
- Take the Road Less Travelled
- Creative writing course at International House, Univ. of Melbourne
- Networked communication course at International House, Univ. of Melbourne
- Swedish beginner course for immigrants
- Study coach for high school students in English, Spanish, and social science subjects through My Academy
A selection of speaking engagements.
- Multikanalstrategidagen (2018):
Så tar du fram en content marketing-strategi.
- Nätverksträff för Marknadsföreningen i Stockholm (2019)
Content Marketing: Så omvandlar du ditt företags hållbarhetsrapportering till värdefull och varumärkesbyggande kommunikation.
- Master’s Thesis, Lund University Publications (2016)
I’ve had the pleasure of writing for some high-profile blogs. For example:
If you’ve read this far, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.