Some fun facts about me:
- I used to be a child actor.
- I’m prone to running into things (especially before I got my glasses).
- I learned English from reading the Harry Potter books.
That, and I can bust some serious breakdance moves.
Now, you’re probably wondering:
What’s this site about and how can you help me?
Glad you asked. Let’s talk about that next.
What this site is about (and how I can help)
If you have a passion for designing your own life, then this site is for you.
I founded this blog back in 2012 to explore what a fun and meaningful life is. Over the years, I’ve learned a few valuable things, which you can read about in these blog posts:
Or, you can browse my most popular articles by topic.
The core principles boil down to this:
- Know you can change (growth mindset)
- Make it fun (a beginner’s mind)
- Take baby steps (incremental change).
As the African saying goes:
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with a group.
Your next step
The single best step is to sign up to my free newsletter. You’ll get emails twice a month filled with inspiration, ideas and action items to get out of your comfort zone.
Get Free Updates
If you’re not ready to sign up yet, here are three other things you might be interested in:
- The free Growth Mindset Master Class.
- These popular blog articles.
- If you’re an overachiever like me, you also do this free course. I won’t judge.
I hope this blog challenges, inspires and motivates you. If it does, please let me know.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.
— Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken
Where will it take you?
To the road ahead,