Some fun facts about me:
- I used to be a child actor.
- I’m prone to running into things (especially before I got my glasses).
- I learned English from reading the Harry Potter books.
That, and I can bust some serious breakdance moves.
Now, you’re probably wondering:
What’s this site about and how can you help me?
Glad you asked. Let’s talk about that next.
What this site is about (and how I can help)
If you have a passion for designing your own life, then this site is for you.
I founded this blog back in 2012 to explore what a fun and meaningful life is. Over the years, I’ve learned a few valuable things, which you can read about in these blog posts:
Or, you can browse my most popular articles by topic.
The core principles boil down to this:
- Know you can change (growth mindset)
- Make it fun (a beginner’s mind)
- Take baby steps (incremental change).
As the African saying goes:
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with a group.
Here are three things you might be interested in:
- The free Growth Mindset Master Class.
- These popular blog articles.
- If you’re an overachiever like me, you also do this free course. I won’t judge.
I hope this blog challenges, inspires and motivates you. If it does, please let me know.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.
— Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken
Where will it take you?
To the road ahead,