Greetings from Copenhagen, Denmark!
I’m celebrating a friend’s 30th this week, so this blog post will be short and sweet.
I’ve included a few links to quizzes, tests, and other fun resources.
Enjoy, and I’ll catch you next week!
Test your mindset
Have you tested your mindset? Do this short quiz and find out:
(For fun, you can change “intelligence” with “artistic”, “creative” or any other trait and talent where you want to discover your mindset. That was revealing to me.)
Got a growth mindset? Then test yourself with this quiz:
Discover your “personality type” and unlock your winning difference
Looking for some insight into your personality? The Myers-Briggs is a self-report questionnaire.
(Not happy with the result? Work on your mindset 🙂 Seriously, though: it’s just a quiz. Take it with a grain of salt.)
Your hidden talents, your highest worth, your unrealized potential – the best parts of you might not have been obvious to you before. But now they can be. And with that knowledge, you can use your Fascination Advantages to grow your life, your team and your career. ~ Sally Hogshead
Find your strengths, values and preferred learning style
Personality aside, character rules. Here’s what to do next:
- Peruse this list of core values and pick a few that deeply resonate with you (this exercise inspired my 3 words for 2017.)
- Take a free Strengths Survey (you need to register first)
- Find out how you like to learn, so you can enjoy the process more.
Build better habits
Struggling with building great habits?
- Take this quiz to see how you meet inner and outer expectations in your life (and understand why you might have failed with habit development previously)
- Begin a daily practice of a specific skill you want to develop. Something that will get you closer to your goal.
- Bonus: Check out my free report on habits.
Over to you
Which quiz will you take? Did you find any favourites? Please share your thoughts in the comments!