I’ve been working on an ebook about personal growth for a while.
To be honest, for a really long while. If you’ve ever tried to put together a creative project, you probably know what I mean.
I started jotting down my ideas during the summer of 2009. I had my ups and downs to completing this task. I took a couple of years’ break, as I was rewriting some parts over and over again, and I almost gave up finishing it.
However, there were many things that kept me motivated and I’m really glad I didn’t give up.
Let me first explain why I decided to write this ebook.
Why am I writing an ebook?
- This ebook represents something that I wish was available to me when I was younger.
Looking back at my own experiences from living abroad, there is a lot in this ebook that I wish I had known when I first moved to Australia in 2009.
- To share my lessons on what I’ve learned so far.
I’ve been writing on this blog since 2012 (earlier if you count the other sites I’ve written on). This ebook was a way for me to see what I had written in my journals and on my blog, so I can share my knowledge with the rest of the world.
- To learn more about personal growth.
I’ve read numerous books, journal articles and blogs in search for the kind of knowledge that will help us take the road less travelled. Writing Smarter Growth has been a journey in its own right. The fun part is that it has only just begun.
- To learn more about marketing.
Another area that interests and scares me is how to market and sell an ebook, without feeling like a sleaze. This was a tough challenge, but I’ve decided to take small steps and learn from the process.
- To be able to call myself an author and a business owner.
I’ve been afraid of calling myself a business owner. (I’m still getting used to this, by the way.) On top of that, I have tried to write an ebook for well over six years. I just never finished it, and I didn’t want to be one of those people who never finished what he started.
What can you expect?
- You’ll learn the main priciples behind smarter growth and cultivating a healthier, more fun and meaningful relationship with yourself and others.
- You’ll learn how to better manage your time and energy.
- You’ll learn new strategies to overcome your fears.
- You’ll learn how to better cope with rejection and get past those “bad days”.
- You’ll learn how to make better decisions, so you avoid regret and live the life you deserve.
I will release Smarter Growth soon, so check out this page and sign up for the waiting list, and you’ll be the first to hear about it (and, of course, you’ll get the best deal). I can’t wait to share it with you 🙂